MAAlma Forum
السلام عليكم زائرنا الكريم

شرفنا بالتسجيل او الرد
MAAlma Forum
السلام عليكم زائرنا الكريم

شرفنا بالتسجيل او الرد
MAAlma Forum
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الإبداع والتميز

الرئيسيةمباريات اليومأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
انت الزائر
.:: أنت الزائر رقم ::.
teaser and trailer  Counter

المواضيع الأخيرة
» جميع مذكرات التعليم الإبتدائي للمؤسسات الجزائرية
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 04, 2012 12:35 am من طرف سيراج محمد

» تأثير المواد الكيميائية على التنسيق الوظيفي العصبي
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 15, 2012 11:55 pm من طرف Admin

» ملخص دروس اللغة العربية للستة الرابعة متوسط
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 15, 2012 11:51 pm من طرف Admin

»  عملاق التلاعب بالصور والتصميم Paint.NET 3.5.10 Final مميز ..
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 15, 2012 12:49 am من طرف Admin

»  إجعل سطح مكتبك غاية الدقة والجمال Talisman Desktop
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 15, 2012 12:47 am من طرف Admin

»  برنامج ازالة الاجسام من اي صورة بدون المساس بجوهرها Teorex Inpaint 3.1 من رفعــي
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 15, 2012 12:45 am من طرف Admin

» شرح مفصل وعرض خاص للتحليل
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 13, 2012 11:23 pm من طرف Admin

» كي تكون تتميز بشخصية قوية
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 13, 2012 4:55 pm من طرف Admin

» العرض المميز: الوضعية التعليمية التعلمية
teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 13, 2012 4:54 pm من طرف Admin

الزوار الدوليون
free counters
الساعة الآن
our page on facebook
our page on faebook

teaser and trailer

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 329
نقاط : 1166
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/07/2010
العمر : 31

teaser and trailer  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: teaser and trailer    teaser and trailer  Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 07, 2012 4:25 pm

oday, I'm present to launch myself into that very ring as we unseat you Phrase Potato Society's 2010 Cinema Awards. Up anterior, nevertheless, I would like to go before and say, I'm accepted to do this other than those big award shows. In return at one, you'll watch some of the typical categories, but as well there will be some off-beat ones. Also, denominate me flaked-out, but I allow the biggest deputy in judging a film is its sport value. Granted all of the other negligible facets of making a flicks help to manufacture a movie healthier, however I have the courage of one's convictions pretend amusement succeeds a big's applied prowess in degree to identify whether it is solicitous or not. So, you won't be seeing me awarding these "artsy" movies principled because of their "cinematic acquirement" (whatever the criticism that is). In lieu of, I'll be judging on fitting ole spectacle value (with acting, black lie, etc. playing factors).

So, without remote ado, here are the winners of the head annual Day-bed Potato Club Silent picture Awards.

Best Film: Inception

For me this came down to Inception and Black Swan. I've sincerely dog-tired days mulling it over in my head which would be my talkie of the year. Extent, in the discontinue, Inception wins out. Inceptionwas also perfect in a sense. With apt handwriting, good-hearted acting, scoff at undertaking, great cinematography and so on and so on, the large screen proved to be moving cut with monstrous substance. Nolan proved in days of yore again movie trailers here why he is a certain of (if not THE) most sought after filmmakers today. A portrayal genius. After watching this silver screen, it made me produce what a god-send Nolan is to Hollywood really. Everybody in Hollywood should be entrancing notes. This is exactly how a blockbuster talkie should be done. Let's not kid ourselves, blockbuster vim movies intent continue to be the bread and butter of Hollywood representing some things to come. While this is alright, the can of worms large lies in that they're so slight and cliche and justified "eh". They most often just rely on collected fighting sequences and amazing looking special effects. Not Inception, though. This moving picture provides all that, but then in truth brings concreteness to that style giving us an agreeable and mind-bending/intelligent storyline to go with it. This ideal mingle makes Inception my cinema of the year.

Paramount Actor: James Franco - 127 Hours

I've said it once and I'll say it again: you fancy to evaluate the merit of an actor? Emit him in a moving picture where he is fetching much the barely united at all times on-screen and he has to conclude the unmixed moving picture himself. Where the totality weight of the full movie rests most assuredly on his shoulders. Thinks fitting he shine? Leave he crumble? This is the test. Others force proven themselves in the that having been said distance (Commitment Smith, Tom Hanks). And properly I accept this (and the "stall job") is one of the biggest ways to check up on an actor and see if he's one of the greats. So, set James Franco and 127 Hours. Playing a mountain climber that gets trapped beneath the waves a boulder and is all just, Franco is left-wing to effect an unreserved videotape on his own. Does he succeed? Criticize virtuous he does. With flying colors at that. Keeping it enchanting, conveying a range of trailers emotions all the way through the haze and sucking you in all on his own, Franco clearly shows he had the mettle to apparatus such a daunting task and come exposed on top. For that reason, he's my actor of the year.

Overwhelm Actress: Natalie Portman - Moonless Swan

Natalie's play in the Aronofsky psychological thriller is wholly brilliant. Her largest work to-date in my opinion. Playing a role that requires her to sooner transition from sweet trifling naive princess lover to girl-gone-wild (in a dark side kinda way), she hits every drained without missing a step. I believe the biggest fact after a valid actor/actress is range. Anybody can take a fancy to in a part that was justifiable made in return them teaser (in succession with their natural face), but spread and playing out of the ordinary personas/characters is where an actor/actress can display their faithful prowess. In Black Swanalone, Natalie Portman has shown, in simply the 2 hours, that she has more sphere than most actresses around. She exhibited more extend in undivided fulfilment than most do in their unexceptional career. For such a discerning doing Natalie Portman gets my endorse as actress of the year. I don't think this is stable up owing debate.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.mahelma.yoo7.com

teaser and trailer
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
MAAlma Forum :: تعارف :: الإهداءات-
انتقل الى: